Thursday, August 19, 2010

FreeStyle Clothing Exchange gives a nod to Vintage

A few weeks ago my husband and I were in Citrus Heights, CA visiting friends for the day. We hadn't planned on staying for the weekend but ended up doing so. Needless to say, I was not prepared and was in serious need of supplies. So of course, I seized the opportunity to see what vintage goodies the locals had to offer. There are some great vintage boutiques in downtown Sacramento (which I will be reviewing in the future) but due to a lack of time, my girlfriend introduced me to Freestyle Clothing Exchange.

This store was a pleasant surprise. Yes, the vintage/retro section was small but it didn't disappoint and I found exactly what I needed and then some.

So not only did this trip result in adding more pieces to my vintage wardrobe but it out of it also came a VVR Boutique Review. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How very kind of you to reach out to me. I love what you are doing! I am a retro girl to the bone. I love all things retro. I am a children's book illustrator and singer. I love searching out all retro websites and blogs. I have a list of people that might be interested. Let me pull it together and I will send it along when I have the list complete. Wishing you a wonderful and beautiful New Year! Keep up the good work. Love your profile picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own prom dresses in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.

    ReplyDelete