Thursday, August 19, 2010

FreeStyle Clothing Exchange gives a nod to Vintage

A few weeks ago my husband and I were in Citrus Heights, CA visiting friends for the day. We hadn't planned on staying for the weekend but ended up doing so. Needless to say, I was not prepared and was in serious need of supplies. So of course, I seized the opportunity to see what vintage goodies the locals had to offer. There are some great vintage boutiques in downtown Sacramento (which I will be reviewing in the future) but due to a lack of time, my girlfriend introduced me to Freestyle Clothing Exchange.

This store was a pleasant surprise. Yes, the vintage/retro section was small but it didn't disappoint and I found exactly what I needed and then some.

So not only did this trip result in adding more pieces to my vintage wardrobe but it out of it also came a VVR Boutique Review. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How very kind of you to reach out to me. I love what you are doing! I am a retro girl to the bone. I love all things retro. I am a children's book illustrator and singer. I love searching out all retro websites and blogs. I have a list of people that might be interested. Let me pull it together and I will send it along when I have the list complete. Wishing you a wonderful and beautiful New Year! Keep up the good work. Love your profile picture.

    ReplyDelete